Code of Conduct
1) Be respectful of your kinmates.
2) Be able to take constructive criticism from kinmates.
3) Be respectful if giving constructive criticism to kinmates.
4) DO NOT BE AFRAID OF CHALLENGES.
Example: If you fear the possibility of wiping over and over with high repairs bills, then this is not the kin for you. Embrace challenges.
5) Raid Etiquette: Be respectful of the raid. Show up on-time and well-rested. Use the Emergency Forum or emergency contact info to contact officers in the event of a real life crisis that will interfere with raid.
Antithesis formerly used a DKP-based system. The static raid team now assigns loot based on primary raid jobs (and secondary raid jobs, when applicable), followed by each player's pre-determined list of alts.
LOTRO PvP Rules
Antithesis has two basic rules related to PvP:
1) There will be no farming. Farming is defined as the use of multiple accounts or players to accumulate renown/commendations in a dishonest manner. Farmers will be kicked from kin immediately.
2) What happens in PvP stays in PvP. Personal PvP rivalries that infringe on the well-being of the kin will not be tolerated.